Easily hide or unhide named range in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Normally, you can apply VBA code to hide or unhide named ranges in Excel. Here you can easily hide or unhide certain named range or all named ranges in Excel with Kutools for Excel’s Hide/Unhide Range Name utility.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools > Name Tools > Hide/Unhide Range Name. See screenshot:
You can hide or unhide named ranges as follows.
1. Click Kutools > Name Tools > Hide/Unhide Range Name. See screenshot:
2. In the Hide/Unhide Range Name dialog box, you can see all named ranges in your workbook are listing in the Name list box.
To uncheck the range name will hide the range name. To check the range name will display the range names. See screenshot:
As shown in the above screenshot, the range names Add_range and Sheet1_range will display in the workbook, but the unchecked range names New_Range1 and Test_range will be hidden. See screenshot:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.