Quickly highlight cells with hidden formulas in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
For some formulas, you prefer to hide them rather than display directly in the Formula Bar. After hiding the formulas and protecting the worksheet, the formula will disappear from the Formula Bar. See screenshot below.
However, it is much difficult to find out which cells contain hidden formulas in a large worksheet. With the Highlight Hidden utility of Kutools for Excel, you can quickly highlight all cells which contain hidden formulas, and easily figure them out from other cells in worksheet.
Click Kutools Plus > Design View > Highlight Hidden. See screenshots:
1. Open the worksheets with hidden formula cells you want to highlight.
2. Click Kutools Plus > Design View. See screenshot:
3. Then the Kutools Design tab is enabled, click Highlight Hidden.
Now you can see all cells with hidden formulas are highlighted immediately within the whole workbook.
1. You can quickly hide formulas in selected cells with the Formulas Hide utility of Kutools for Excel.
2. If you close the Design View, this highlight color will be disappeared.
3. You can set the highlight color of the hidden formula cells to your favorite. Please click Settings under the Kutools Design tab, and in the Design Tools Settings dialog box, choose the color you like in the Formulas Hidden Range Color drop-down list, see screenshots:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.