Quickly highlight cells with hidden formulas in Excel
Kutools for Excel
For some formulas, you prefer to hide them rather than display directly in the Formula Bar. After hiding the formulas and protecting the worksheet, the formula will disappear from the Formula Bar. See screenshot below.
However, it is much difficult to find out which cells contain hidden formulas in a large worksheet. With the Highlight Hidden utility of Kutools for Excel, you can quickly highlight all cells which contain hidden formulas, and easily figure them out from other cells in worksheet.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus > Worksheet Design > Highlight Hidden. See screenshot:
1. Open the worksheets with hidden formula cells you want to highlight.
2. Click Kutools Plus > Worksheet Design. See screenshot:
3. Then the Design tab is enabled, click Highlight Hidden.
Now you can see all cells with hidden formulas are highlighted immediately within the whole workbook.
1. You can quickly hide formulas in selected cells with the Formulas Hide utility of Kutools for Excel.
2. If you close the Worksheet Design, this highlight color will be disappeared.
3. You can set the highlight color of the hidden formula cells to your favorite. Please click Settings under the Design tab, and in the Design Tools Settings dialog box, choose the color you like in the Formulas Hidden Range Color drop-down list, see screenshots:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.