Quickly highlight all formula cells with color in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Formulas are very useful for Excel users, sometimes, you may want to highlight all formula cells so that you can easily view them with a glance. If you have Kutools for Excel, with its Worksheet Design utility, you can highlight all the formulas cells in the current workbook with one click.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus >> Worksheet Design, and a new Design tab will appear in the ribbon, see screenshots:
1. Open the workbook which you want to highlight the formulas.
2. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Worksheet Design, and a new Design tab will be displayed in the ribbon, then click Highlight Formulas option in the View group, see screenshot:
3. And all the formulas cells in the current workbook have been highlighted at once.
1. Click Highlight Formulas will turn off the feature.
2. If you close the Worksheet Design, this highlight feature will be disabled.
3. You can specify the highlight color, please click Settings under the Design tab, and in the Design Tools Settings dialog box, you can choose the color for highlighting locked range, hidden formulas, formulas and range name, see screenshots:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.