Quickly highlight all named ranges with one click in Excel
Comparing to view named ranges in the Name Manger with clicking the Formulas > Name Manager in Excel, it will be much easier and quicker to view named ranges by highlighting them. Here we introduce the Highlight Names utility of Kutools for Excel, which enables you to highlight all named ranges in a whole workbook with only one click.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus >> Worksheet Design >> Highlight Names. See following screen shots:
Highlight all named ranges with only one click in Excel
To highlight all named ranges in the whole workbook, you just need to apply the Highlight Names utility (Click Kutools Plus > Worksheet Design > Highlight Names).
(1) When you enabling Highlight Unlocked/ Highlight Hidden/Highlight Formulas utilities on the Design tab, the Highlight Names utility will turn off automatically.
(2) When you close the Worksheet Design tab, the Highlight Names utility will turn off together automatically .
(3) To change the highlight color, you need to click the Settings button on the Design tab, and then specify the name color, and click the OK button. See screen shot below:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.