Quickly insert multiple checkboxes at once in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Checkboxes are useful for you to mark some information in Excel, but, how could you insert multiple checkboxes into worksheet range at once? Kutools for Excel supports a handy tool Batch Insert Check box, with it, you can insert multiple checkboxes in a range cells quickly and neatly.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Insert >> Batch Insert Check Boxes, see screenshot:
1. Select the range cells that you want to insert the checkboxes.
2. And then apply this function by clicking Kutools > Insert > Batch Insert Check Boxes, and all the cells have been filled with the checkboxes, see screenshots:
1. This feature supports Undo;
2. Using this feature, you can also insert the checkboxes into the same cells with the values. Select the values cells and then apply this Batch Insert Check Boxes tool, and the checkbox will be inserted before the cell value in the same cell:
3. This feature is unavailable in Page Layout view as following screenshot shown:
To activate this utility, please just change the Page Layout view to Normal view under the View tab.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoTo whom it may concern. Is there any way to use the checkbox state in a formula like the if(function). For example, if the check box is checked, place "completed in cell f4. Do I have to manually create a cell link for each checkbox?