Quickly insert multiple option buttons at once in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In Excel, you can insert a list of option buttons by drawing one option button and then drag it to other cells. Maybe, you don't like this method, and would like to insert multiple radio buttons with one click. With this Kutools for Excel's Batch Insert Option Button feature, you can insert lots of radio buttons beautifully and conveniently.
Click Kutools >> Insert >> Batch Insert Option Buttons, see screenshot:
1. Select a range that you would like to insert the option buttons.
2. Apply this tool by clicking Kutools > Insert > Batch Insert Option Buttons, and the selection have been filled with the option buttons as following screenshots shown:
1. This feature supports Undo if current workbook has been saved before;
2. If you want to insert the radio buttons before the values within the same cells, you just need to highlight the data range and then apply this feature, and all the option buttons will be inserted at the front of the values in the same cells. See screenshots:
3. This feature is unavailable when the worksheet is in Page Layout view:
To activate this utility, you should change the Page Layout view to Normal view under the View tab.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Kutools for Excel
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.