I am able to insert it with excel, because I enabled edit objects, but unable using kutools.
Generally speaking, it is easy for you to insert one picture into worksheet, but if you want to insert multiple pictures into worksheet, it may difficult for you to arrange them neatly. With the help of Kutools for Excel's Import Pictures utility, you can quickly deal with the following operations:
If you just want to insert multiple images into a range of cells randomly, please do as this:
1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Import/Export > Import Pictures, and in the Import Pictures dialog box, do the following operations:
2. After listing the image files that you want to use, then you can specify the size of the pictures, click Import Size button, in the popped out dialog box, set the picture size as you need. You can use the size of picture itself, use the cell size or specify the size by yourself manually. See screenshot:
3. After setting the picture size, please click OK to return to the former dialog, then click Import button at the bottom of the dialog.
Note: If you want to only import picture in certain image format, such as .png images, you can click the Import format box and then specify the PNG from the drop down list.
4. When the second Import Picture Size dialog box comes out, specify the destination range you will import picture into, and click the OK button.
5. And then your selected images have been inserted into the cells with the specific size in a certain order.
1. If your selected cells are more than the pictures that you need to insert, other blank cells will be filled with the pictures as its order.
2. You can also just select one cell and import all selected pictures vertically or horizontally.
This utility supports undo (Ctrl + Z).
The functionality described above is just one of 200 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.