Quickly insert multiple pictures into cells and arrange them neatly
Kutools for Excel
Generally speaking, it is easy for you to insert one picture into worksheet, but if you want to insert multiple pictures into worksheet, it may difficult for you to arrange them neatly. With the help of Kutools for Excel's Import Pictures utility, you can quickly deal with the following operations:
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel/Office
Click Kutools Plus >> Import / Export >> Import Pictures, see screenshot:
If you just want to insert multiple images into a range of cells randomly, please do as this:
1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Import/Export > Import Pictures, and in the Import Pictures dialog box, do the following operations:
- (1.) Select the display order of your inserted images under Import Picture drop down list, you can fill them vertically cell after cell or horizontally cell after cell.
- (2.) Then click Add button to select the image files or folder to add the pictures into the Picture list. (You can click Remove button to remove the pictures that you don't need).
2. After listing the image files that you want to use, then you can specify the size of the pictures, click Import Size button, in the popped out dialog box, set the picture size as you need. You can use the size of picture itself, use the cell size or specify the size by yourself manually. See screenshot:
3. After setting the picture size, please click OK to return to the former dialog, then click Import button at the bottom of the dialog.
Note: If you want to only import picture in certain image format, such as .png images, you can click the Import format box and then specify the PNG from the drop down list.
4. When the second Import Picture Size dialog box comes out, specify the destination range you will import picture into, and click the OK button.
5. And then your selected images have been inserted into the cells with the specific size in a certain order.
1. If your selected cells are more than the pictures that you need to insert, other blank cells will be filled with the pictures as its order.
2. You can also just select one cell and import all selected pictures vertically or horizontally.
This utility supports undo (Ctrl + Z).
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agoWhen I try to insert a photo into multiple cells, it duplicates and shrinks the cells to grey. This is the reason I use the software.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoImport Pictures with Kutools, unable to do it on a protected worksheet, on cells that are not protected.
I am able to insert it with excel, because I enabled edit objects, but unable using kutools.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThe feature to import pictures now freezes my excel sheet. I really started to rely on this feature working and now it just locks my excel sheet up each time.