Quickly insert page break every x rows in Excel worksheet
Kutools for Excel
Supposing you have a large worksheet with hundreds and thousands of rows, and now, you want to insert a page break every 5 rows for printing the worksheet every 5 rows each page. Normally, you can insert page breaks for entire pages quickly and easily, however, it doesn’t support inserting the page break every x row in Excel. Today, I will recommend a useful tool – Kutools for Excel, with its Insert Page Break Every Row feature, you can quickly insert the page breaks at a specific interval.
Click Kutools Plus >> Printing >> Insert Page Break Every Row, see screenshot:
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
1. Activate the worksheet that you want to insert the page breaks.
2. Then apply this feature by clicking Kutools Plus > Printing > Insert Page Break Every Row, see screenshot:
3. In the popped out Insert Page Break Every Row dialog box, specify the interval of rows that you want to insert the page breaks between them, see screenshot:
4. Then click Ok button, and the page breaks have been inserted into the worksheet every 5 row as following screenshot shown:
To remove all page breaks of the worksheet, you need to go to click Page Layout > Breaks > Reset All Page Breaks, see screenshot:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.