Quickly insert and remove watermarks in Excel
Kutools for Excel
As we all known, it is easy for us to insert the watermarks in Microsoft Word, but it will be much troublesome to use watermarks in Excel. There is no built-in feature to insert watermarks in a worksheet. However, with Kutools for Excel’s Insert Watermark utility, you can insert both picture and text watermarks into the worksheet quickly and easily.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To insert the picture watermarks in Excel, please do as follows:
1. After installing Kutools for Excel, please click Kutools > Insert > Insert Watermark, see screenshot:
2. In the Insert Watermark dialog box, do the following operations:
(1.) Select Picture Watermark option;
(2.) Then click Select Picture (P) button, in the popped out Open window, please specify the picture that you want to use as watermark;
(3.) Select the scale percentage you will display in the pages from the Scale drop-down.
(4.) Check Washout option if you want the watermarks to be erosive effect, if not, keep it unchecked.
3. Then click Apply or Ok button, the picture watermarks have been inserted into the current worksheet as following screenshot shown:
This feature also can help you to insert draft or text watermark as you need.
1. Go to the Insert Watermark dialog box, and do the following operations:
(1.) Select Text Watermark option;
(2.) Type the text that you want to use as watermark into the Text box;
(3.) Specify the font, font size, font color and font style for the text watermark.
2. After finishing the settings, click Apply or Ok button, and the text watermarks have been inserted into the active worksheet, see screenshot:
Kutools for Excel also supports the Remove Watermark function to remove the watermarks from the worksheet.
1. Click Kutools > Delete > Delete Watermark, see screenshot:
2. And the watermarks in worksheet have been removed at once.
Note: This Remove Watermark utility can only remove watermarks which have been inserted with the Insert Watermark feature of Kutools for Excel.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.