Quickly create a bar graph with interval labels in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
Normally, when you create a bar chart in Excel, the category labels will be displayed at the left side of the bars, but sometimes, due to space constraints, you may want to put the category labels above each bar as below screenshot shown. For creating this type of chart, Kutools for Excel’s Interval Label Bar Chart can help you to generate a bar chart with category labels above the bars with only several clicks.
For creating this type of chart, please do as follows:
1. Click Kutools > Charts > Difference Comparison > Interval Label Bar Chart, see screenshot:
2. In the popped out Interval Label Bar Chart dialog box, select the data range of the axis labels and series values separately under the Select Data box. See screenshot:
Tips: You can also select the data range firstly, and then click Kutools > Charts > Difference Comparison > Interval Label Bar Chart to enable this feature, and the selected data will be filled into the corresponding textboxes automatically.
3. And then, click Ok button, the bar chart with the category labels above is created at once, see screenshot:
1. If you want to change the color of the bar chart, just click to select the bars and fill it with a color you like. See screenshot:
2. Click the Example button in Interval Label Bar Chart dialog to generate a new workbook with the sample data and sample Interval Label Bar Chart.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.