Quickly extract and list all comments to new worksheet/workbook
Kutools for Excel
If there are numerous comments in Excel, and for view them conveniently and clearly, list all the comments in a new worksheet or workbook will be a direct-viewing method. But there is no direct way to list all comments in Excel. However, the Create Comment List function in Kutools for Excel can list all comments to a new worksheet or workbook rapidly.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools > More > Create Comment List. See screenshots:
1. Active the worksheet or workbook you want to list its comments, please make sure there are comments before you apply Create Comment List function.
2. Click Kutools > More > Create Comment List to open the Create Comment List dialog, and choose scope you want to extract and list the comments from, and in Comment listing section, check one check box as you need. See screenshot:
3. Click Create button, here it creates a new workbook to list all the comments of the active worksheet. See screenshot:
Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days. Download and free trial Now!
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.