Quickly Create a Lollipop Chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In Excel, it is quite easy to create a column or bar chart. However, the regular column or bar charts may be too common to attract reader’s attention. In this situation, we can change the shape of columns or bars to make them more attractive: slim the columns or bars to lines, and add little circles at the ends of these lines – that’s lollipop chart! Kutools for Excel’s Lollipop Chart feature will help you create a such chart with several clicks at ease.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools > Charts > Category Comparison > Lollipop Chart to enable this feature:
You can follow below steps to create a lollipop chart in horizontal or vertical direction in Excel.
1. Prepare the source data for the lollipop chart as below screenshot shown.
2. Click Kutools > Charts > Category Comparison > Lollipop Chart to enable this feature.
3. In the Lollipop Chart dialog, please configure as follows:
(1) Specify the chart direction as you need;
(2) In the Axis Labels box, specify the range of axis labels;
(3) In the Data range box, specify the range of series values.
4. Click the OK button.
Now the lollipop chart is created as one of below screenshots shown.
If you specify the chart direction as vertical in the Lollipop Chart dialog:
If you specify the chart direction as horizontal in the Lollipop Chart dialog:
1. This Lollipop Chart feature supports undo.
2. In the Lollipop Chart dialog, click the Example will close the current dialog and open the example sheet.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.