Kutools for Excel
Easily create a normal distribution chart (bell curve) in Excel
In Excel, the bell curve chart, is also known as normal distribution chart, is used to analyze the probability of each events. Normally, you can calculate the average, standard deviation and normal distribution by using formulas, and then create the bell curve chart based on the calculated data. Here with Kutools for Excel, you can click to create a standard normal distribution chart by two steps with applying the Normal Distribution / Bell Curve utility.Demo
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
1. Select the data you want to create the bell curve based on. Then click Kutools > Charts > Normal Distribution / Bell Curve.
Now the Quickly create a normal distribution chart dialog pops out, and the max value, min value, average value and standard deviation have been calculated and listed in the dialog. See screenshot:
2. In the Quickly create a normal distribution chart dialog, please check the Normal distribution chart checkbox, and optionally click in the Chart title section to specify a chart title. Click OK.
So far, a normal distribution chart has been created in the active sheet.
: In the Quickly create a normal distribution chart dialog, if you check both Normal distribution chart and Frequency histogram chart checkboxes, it will create a combo chart as below screenshot shown:
In the Quickly create a normal distribution chart dialog, if you check the Frequency histogram chart checkbox only, it will create a histogram chart as below screenshot shown:
: If you want to output the calculated data, you can check the Output data checkbox, then all calculated data will be output in a new workbook.
: This utility provides a sample for new users, you can click the Sample button in the Quickly create a normal distribution chart at your first use, and it will create a new workbook to display a sample for you.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.