Kutools for Excel
Easily create a normal distribution chart (bell curve) in Excel
In Excel, the bell curve chart, is also known as normal distribution chart, is used to analyze the probability of each events. Normally, you can calculate the average, standard deviation and normal distribution by using formulas, and then create the bell curve chart based on the calculated data. Here with Kutools for Excel, you can click to create a standard normal distribution chart by three steps with applying the Normal Distribution / Bell Curve utility.
To create a normal distribution or bell curve chart in Excel quickly, please apply the feature with below steps:
1. Click Kutools > Charts > Data Distribution > Normal Distribution / Bell Curve. See screenshot:
2. In the popped out Quickly create a normal distribution chart dialog, check the chart type that you want to create, and then select the data range that you want to create chart based on, then the max value, min value, average value and standard deviation have been calculated and listed in the dialog. See screenshot:
3. Then, click OK button, the normal distribution or bell curve chart has been created at once, see screenshot:
If you check Frequency histogram chart in the Quickly create a normal distribution chart dialog, it will create a histogram chart as below screenshot shown
In the Quickly create a normal distribution chart dialog, if you check both Normal distribution chart and Frequency histogram chart checkboxes, it will create a combo chart as below screenshot shown:
1. If you want to output the calculated data, you can check the Output data checkbox, then all calculated data will be output in a new workbook.
2. You can click the Example button in the Quickly create a normal distribution chart dialog box at your first use, and it will create a new workbook to display a sample data and chart for you.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.