Kutools for Excel
Easily create a normal distribution chart (bell curve) in Excel
In Excel, the bell curve chart, is also known as normal distribution chart, is used to analyze the probability of each events. Normally, you can calculate the average, standard deviation and normal distribution by using formulas, and then create the bell curve chart based on the calculated data. Here with Kutools for Excel, you can click to create a standard normal distribution chart by two steps with applying the Normal Distribution / Bell Curve utility.Demo
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns and Keeping Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows and Sum/Average... Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges...
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
- Favorite and Quickly Insert Formulas, Ranges, Charts and Pictures; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
- Kutools works with Office 2007-2019 and 365. It supports all languages, and very easy to install or deploy. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Select the data you want to create the bell curve based on. Then click Kutools > Charts > Normal Distribution / Bell Curve.
Now the Quickly create a normal distribution chart dialog pops out, and the max value, min value, average value and standard deviation have been calculated and listed in the dialog. See screenshot:
2. In the Quickly create a normal distribution chart dialog, please check the Normal distribution chart checkbox, and optionally click in the Chart title section to specify a chart title. Click OK.
So far, a normal distribution chart has been created in the active sheet.
: In the Quickly create a normal distribution chart dialog, if you check both Normal distribution chart and Frequency histogram chart checkboxes, it will create a combo chart as below screenshot shown:
In the Quickly create a normal distribution chart dialog, if you check the Frequency histogram chart checkbox only, it will create a histogram chart as below screenshot shown:
: If you want to output the calculated data, you can check the Output data checkbox, then all calculated data will be output in a new workbook.
: This utility provides a sample for new users, you can click the Sample button in the Quickly create a normal distribution chart at your first use, and it will create a new workbook to display a sample for you.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.