Quickly create a percentage ball chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
A percentage ball chart is always used to represent the percentage complete towards a target in Excel as below demo shown. How could you create this type of chart in Excel? Kutools for Excel supports an amazing tool – Percentage Ball Chart, with this utility, you can quickly create a percentage ball chart in Excel workbook.
To insert a percentage ball chart for your need, please do as this:
1. Click Kutools > Charts > Progress > Percentage Ball Chart, see screenshot:
2. In the popped out Percentage Ball Chart dialog box:
- Select the cell contains the percentage value in the Data range section you want to create the chart based on;
- Specify a border color, background color and foreground color from the color drop down list separately.
(Tips: When you choose the color, the foreground color should be darker than the background color.)
3. Then, click Ok button, the percentage ball chart will be inserted at once, see screenshot:
1. When the cell value is greater than 1 or less than 0, a prompt box will pop out to remind you, and the chart will not be created correctly.
2. You can click the Example button in Percentage Ball Chart dialog box to open a new workbook with the sample data and sample Percentage Ball Chart.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.