Quickly add and print border around each page in Excel
Kutools for Excel
There is no border around pages while printing worksheet in Excel. If you want to add borders around pages for printing, how can you quickly get it done? If hundreds of pages need borders as below screenshot shown, it will be painstaking! For quickly handling this job, here, Kutools for Excel’s Add Border to Each Page utility can add border to each page of the current sheet with one click.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
1. Active the sheet which you want to add borders to each page, and click Kutools Plus > Printing > Add Border to Each Page. See screenshot:
2. A Kutools for Excel dialog pops out to remind you that all the existing borders will be deleted if you apply Add Border to Each Page. Click Yes to continue to add borders around each page in the sheet. See screenshot:
Now there are borders of each page in the current worksheet.
Tip: you can change the border range by changing the page break. You can change the page break with the Page Break Preview.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.