Print multiple ranges / selections into one page in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Normally, when you are going to print multiple ranges or selections, Excel inserts a page break between each range that will cause a lot print waste. But Kutools for Excel's Print Multiple Selections Wizard lets you print non-contiguous ranges without a page break, and you can also adjust the order of the selected ranges.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus >> Printing >> Print Multiple Selections Wizard . See screenshot:
1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools Plus> Printing > Print Multiple Selections Wizard.
2. In the Print Multiple Selection Wizard dialog box, click button to add the ranges to the list that you want to print, while the button will remove the ranges you don't want. The UP and Down arrow buttons help to rearrange the order of the selected range. See screenshot:
3. Then click Next button to continue, in this step, you can set the printing page setup. See screenshot:
A: Use default print settings: with this option, the page setup of the multiple selections will be the same as default print settings.
Use the print settings from the current worksheet: with the option, the page setup of the multiple selections will be the same as the current active worksheet.
Specify new print settings: if you want some new page setup, you can check this option, and then click Page Setup button to set the page settings you like.
B: If you select the Add a blank row between ranges option, the multiple ranges will have a space equal to one row height.
4. Then click Next button, specify the action for the temporary worksheet. See screenshot:
A: If you check this option, the multiple selections will be copied and pasted to a new worksheet as a linked picture objects, and the new worksheet will be active, but won't be printed.
B: If you check this option, the new worksheet you created will be opened and printed at the same time.
C: If you check this option, the new worksheet you created will be printed, and then will be deleted.
5. And then click Finish button, all of the ranges you selected have been pasted into a new worksheet as linked picture objects. And you can rearrange them in the worksheet. See screenshot:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.