Create a project status bead chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
The project status bead chart is one type of progress chart in Excel, which is used to display the progress of each project. It can show the completion percentage of the whole progress of each project. In Excel to create such a project status bead chart is complex and difficult. For quickly handling this job, the Charts tool of Kutools for Excel provides the feature - Project Status Bead Chart.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Create a project status bead chart
Click Kutools > Charts > Progress > Project Status Bead Chart. See screenshot:
In the Project Status Bead Chart dialog, click in Axis Labels, Actual Value and Target Value sections to select the relative data separately.
Axis Labels: the series legends that you want to show in the chart.
Actual Value：the actual status value of each project.
Target Value: the final value of each project needed to get.
Example: if you use this utility for the first time, you can click the Example button, which will open a new workbook containing the example data and the created project status bead chart for you to study.
Show series percentage: If this option is ticked, the chart will display the actual completion percentage of the whole progress in the chart.
Click Ok, a project status bead chart is created.
|Without ticking Show series percentage||Ticking Show series percentage|
1. If the actual values of each project are smaller than 1, such as 0.1 or 20%, you can select the actual values in the Project Status Bead Chart dialog to create the project status bead chart directly without any target values.
2. If you have selected the data excluding headers before applying the Project Status Bead Chart, the data range will be automatically filled into the Axis Labels and Serie Value sections.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.