Create radial bar chart in Excel with only several clicks
Kutools for Excel
A radial bar chart also named multilayered doughnut chart which evolves from the classical bar chart as below screenshot shown, comparing with the normal bar chart, the radial bar chart is displayed on a polar coordinate system, it is more professional and impressive for people. Normally, it may be troublesome for you to create this chart, but, if you have Kutools for Excel, with its Radial Bar Chart feature, you can create this type of chart with only several clicks.
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do with the following steps:
1. Click Kutools > Charts > Difference Comparison > Radial Bar Chart, see screenshot:
2. In the popped out Radial Bar Chart dialog box, select the data range of the axis labels and series values separately under the Select Data box. See screenshot:
Tips: You can also select the data range firstly, and then click Kutools > Charts > Difference Comparison > Radial Bar Chart to enable this feature, and the selected data will be filled into the corresponding textboxes automatically.
3. And then, click Ok button, the radial bar chart is inserted into the chart at once, see screenshot:
1. If the source data range is greater than 10 rows (exclude the headers), a prompt box will pop out to remind you when you creating the chart, see screenshot:
2. If you want to change the radial bar color to other colors, you just need to double click to select the blue slice and fill it with a color you like, see screenshot:
3. When applying this feature to create radial bar chart, a prompt box will pop out to remind you that a hidden sheet (named Kutools_Chart) will be created to store the intermediate data, please don’t delete this hidden sheet, otherwise, the chart will be displayed incorrectly.
4. If your data range contains negative numbers, when applying this feature, a prompt box will pop out to remind you this function does not work.
5. Click the Example button in Radial Bar Chart dialog to generate a new workbook with the sample data and sample Radial Bar Chart.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.