Quickly remove all Macros within worksheet or workbook in Excel
Kutools for Excel
To remove all macros in Excel, you have to delete all of them separately. If you have the Remove All Macros utility of Kutools for Excel, you can remove all macros in a time with one or two clicks.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Delete >> Remove All Macros. See screenshot:
1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Delete > Remove All Macros.
2. And a warning box will remind you all the format of macros are not inspected by the Document Inspector will be deleted.. See screenshot:
3. Click OK, and a prompt box will pop out to tell you all the macros in the whole workbook have been removed successfully.See screenshot:
|VBA Macros||All VBA macros in the workbook, including those found in VBA modules, class modules, and code modules for workbook objects (e.g., Sheet1, thisWorkbook).|
|User Forms;||All UserForms (i.e., custom dialog boxes created with VBA).|
|Excel 5/95 Dialog Sheets||Sheets that store custom dialog boxes. Unless they are hidden, these sheets are visible in the workbook window (not in the VB Editor).|
|Excel 4 XLM Macro Sheets||Sheets that store XLM macros. Unless they are hidden, these sheets are visible in the workbook window (not in the VB Editor).|
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.