Using SUMPRODUCT function with criteria in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Supposing there are three stores and each store has three same products with different qualities and prices as below screenshot shown. Now how can you calculate the total of each product in Excel? With Kutools for Excel installed, there is a formula SUMPRODUCT with criteria to quickly finish the calculation.Demo
Click Kutools > Formula Helper > Formula Helper, then in the popping Formulas Helper dialog, choose Math from the Formula Type drop-down list, and select SUMPRODUCT with criteria from the list in Choose a formula section. See screenshot:
To multiply and sum values based on the specified criteria, please do as below:
1. Select cell to place the formula, then click Kutools > Formula Helper > Formula Helper.
2. In the Formulas Helper dialog, choose Math from the drop-down list of Formula Type, then go down to select SUMPRODUCT with criteria in the Choose a formula section.
3. Then in the Arguments input section, click to select the lookup column, lookup value, array 1 and array 2.
Lookup column: the column contains the values you look up.
Lookup value (single cell): the value you want to look up.
Array 1 and array 2: the two ranges you want to sumproduct after looking up the value.
4. Click Ok, the first sumproduct result has been calculated. Drag fill handle down to the cells to apply this formula as you need.
1. In the Formula Helper dialog, you can check Filter checkbox, then in the textbox, type the keyword to search formula in the Formulas Helper dialog as you need.
2. If this feature does you a favor, you could click to share this feature to your friends.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.