Change working area size: show or hide ribbon, formula bar, and status bar in Excel
When you are working with a small screen computer, such as a laptop, or browsing a workbook with too much data, have you ever tried to get a bigger browsing area by toggling the status bar, the formula bar and the ribbon off? If so, with this Work Area Size you can quickly switch among the following 3 types of working area size in your Excel.
Office Tab Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier...
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office
2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Kutools > Show & Hide > Work Area, See screenshot:
Click Kutools > Show & Hide > Work Area, you will have a toolbar with 4 buttons locating on your screen as:
Click on the first button will reset your Excel to the normal working area size.
Click on the other 3 buttons will switch among 3 types of working area sizes in your Excel.
hide the status bar with one click
Click the second button, the status bar below the workbook will be hidden.
hide the status bar and the formula bar with one click
Click the third button, the status bar and the formula bar will be hidden.
hide the ribbon, the status bar and the formula bar with one click
Click the fourth button, the status bar, formula bar and the ribbon will be hidden.
Demo: Hide and show the ribbon, the status bar and the formula bar at once:
Productivity Tools Recommended
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?Office Tab
: Using handy tabs in your Office
, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.Kutools for Excel
: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel
2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.Classic Menu for Office
: Bring back familiar menus to Office
2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.