Quickly hide all inactive (all not-selected) worksheets in Excel
Kutools for Excel
When you are working a workbook with too many worksheets, you may need to hide some inactive worksheets. Normally, you have to select the worksheets that you want to hide before changing their hidden status at one time in Excel. But with this Kutools for Excel's Hide Unselected Sheets utility, you can:
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Show & Hide >> Hide Unselected Sheets. See screenshot:
1. Select the worksheets that you don’t want to hide with holding Ctrl key. (Tip: If you want to hide all inactive worksheet, you just need to apply this utility by clicking Kutools >> Show & Hide >> Hide Unselected Sheets, then all inactive woksheets will be hidden.)
2. Then applying this utility by clicking Kutools >> Show & Hide >> Hide Unselected Sheets to hide all non-selected worksheets. See screenshots:
Note: you can unhide all hidden worksheets by applying the Unhide All Sheets from Show / Hide group.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.