Quickly toggle workbook and worksheet settings in Excel
Kutools for Excel
As long as we need to use Excel, we may need to set or reset workbook and worksheet settings now and then. But there are a lot of settings about the workbook and worksheet, and it’s really hard for us to remember or find where those settings locating at. With this View Options tool of Kutools for Excel, you can:
- Quickly set following worksheet settings: Gridlines, Page breaks, Row column headers, Display zero values, Clipboard, Selection Pane, Outline symbols and Formulas view.
- Quickly set following workbook settings: Sheet tabs, Horizontal scroll bar, Vertical scroll bar, and Objects.
- Quickly set following display settings for Excel: Formula bar, Status bar, Inner tabs, Windows in taskbar, Comments, and Research Pane.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Note: we can also change these settings in the Excel Options dialog, but we cannot see the effect immediately. For example, if we unchecked any of these setting with this tool, this tool shows the result or effect in real time. We can quickly apply the settings to all worksheets of the active workbook.
Click Kutools >> Show/Hide >> View Options. See screenshots:
- Active the workbook you are going to set these settings.
- If you want to toggle any of the settings off, please unchecked them.
- Click “Restore defaults” to restore the original settings in your Excel.
- Click “Apply to all sheets” will apply all settings to all worksheets of active workbook.
Note: It's done interactively (except Inner tabs), so you can see the effect before you commit to it.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.