Quickly add multiple email senders and recipients from email list to contacts in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
In Outlook, we can add sender and recipients from an email message to contacts by right-clicking on the specified address and choose the Add to Outlook Contacts feature. But, if there are multiple senders and recipients of multiple messages need to be added to the contacts at once, this feature will be boring and time-consuming. Here, I can introduce a useful tool – Kutools for Outlook, with its Add from Message utility, you can quickly add all senders and recipients from email messages to contacts without duplicates.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To add all or multiple senders and recipients from selected email messages to the Contacts folder quickly and easily, please do the following steps:
1. Select the emails in the mail list which contain the senders and recipients you want to add to the contacts.
2. Then click Kutools Plus > Add from Message, see screenshot:
3. In the Add contacts from messages dialog box:
(1.) Select a contact folder where you want to locate the addresses from the Destination Folder list box;
(2.) You can specify the max number of emails with added contacts to be shown in the Mail number box, or you can check the Display all mails option to list all emails.
4. After finishing the options, please click the Start button to run this feature, and a Kutools for Outlook dialog box will appear to notify you of the Add completion, please click the OK button to close the dialog.
5. Then all the email senders and recipients of the selected emails have been added to the specific contacts folder individually, and the duplicate contacts are deleted as well. Click the Complete button to finish the adding.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.