Always forward Emails in a fixed format (such as html, plain text) automatically in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Normally, when you forward message to other recipients, Outlook always forward in the same format (Plain Text, Rich Text or HTML) of the original message. Is there any way to make the Outlook always use a specific email format, such as HTML format when forwarding message regardless of the format sent to you? In this case, I will introduce a handy tool – Fixed Forward Formatting of Kutools for Outlook, by applying this feature, you can quickly set a specific email format for forwarding message without setting the format each time manually.
To set a specific email format, such as HTML, Plain Text, RTF when forwarding messages, please do as follows:
1. Click Kutools > Fixed Formatting > Fixed Forward Formatting > Set Forward Formatting, see screenshot:
2. In the Set Forward Formatting dialog box, select one forward formatting (Default, HTML, Plain Text, RTF) that you need, and then click OK button to close this dialog.
3. Then, go on clicking Kutools > Fixed Formatting > Fixed Forward Formatting > Enable Fixed Forward Formatting make this feature take effect, see screenshot:
4. And then, in the popped out Kutools for Outlook prompt box, click OK button to activate this feature, see screenshot:
5. From now on, the message format will always be the specific format you have specified in step 2 when forwarding emails.
1. To disable this feature, you just need to click Kutools > Fixed Formatting > Fixed Forward Formatting > Enable Fixed Forward Formatting again, and in the popped out Kutools for Outlook prompt box, click OK button.
2. If you choose Plain Text option in the Set Forward Formatting dialog box, when you forward emails, a warning message box is popped out, please click Continue button directly, see screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.