If you always need to cc or bcc a copy of email when sending emails in Outlook, you need to manually bcc (Blind Carbon Copy) or cc (Carbon Copy) each time. There is no easy way for you to automatically cc or bcc email when sending an email in Outlook, but with Kutools for Outlook’s Auto CC / BCC utility, you can easily auto cc or bcc for all outgoing emails or customize rules to handle the cc or bcc emails in Outlook.
You can easily cc or bcc yourself or specific person a copy of email for all outgoing emails as follows:
Kutools for Outlook: Add more than
100 handy tools for Outlook, free to try with no limitation in
60 days. Read More Free Trial Now
1. Please apply the utility by clicking Kutools > CC / BCC > Enable Auto CC / BCC. Note: If there is no cc or bcc rule in the Auto CC / BCC Manager, it will open it directly for you to customize cc / bcc rules.
2. You can easily customize cc / bcc rules in Auto CC / BCC Manager. Please click New button to create new cc / bcc rules. See screenshot:
3. If you want to cc or bcc yourself when sending emails, please select All outing e-mail, and then please click Recipients button to specify your email account for receiving the cc / bcc emails. See screenshot:
4. Pleas click to select one contact or multiple contacts you want to cc to, and then click Cc - > button or Bcc - > button.
5. In the Auto CC / BCC Manager, please check the rule you want to enable for controlling cc or bcc when sending emails in Outlook. Tip: you can create multiple rules, but the unchecked rules will not take effect.
Notes: You can easily enable or disable the Auto CC / BCC feature as follows:
Auto CC / BCC is enabled:
Auto CC / BCC is disabled:
You can easily customize rules for controlling cc / bcc when sending emails in Auto CC / BCC Manager.
You can easily customize a cc / bcc rule as you want.
Create a cc / bcc rule to auto cc / bcc when sending an email from specific account;
Create a cc / bcc rule to auto cc / bcc when the sending email's subject contains specific keywords;
Create a cc / bcc rule to auto cc / bcc when the sending email's attachment name contains specific keywords;
Create a cc / bcc rule to auto cc / bcc when sending to specific persons and so on.
No matter the cc / bcc rules are simple or complicated, you can easily create them in Auto CC / BCC Manager.