Automatically cc or bcc when sending emails in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
If you always need to cc or bcc a copy of email when sending emails in Outlook, you need to manually bcc (Blind Carbon Copy) or cc (Carbon Copy) each time. There is no easy way for you to automatically cc or bcc email when sending an email in Outlook, but with Kutools for Outlook’s Auto CC / BCC utility, you can easily auto cc or bcc for all outgoing emails or customize rules to handle the cc or bcc emails in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
You can easily cc or bcc yourself or specific person a copy of email for all outgoing emails as follows:
1. Please apply the utility by clicking Kutools > CC / BCC > Enable Auto CC / BCC. Note: If there is no cc or bcc rule in the Auto CC / BCC Manager, it will open it directly for you to customize cc / bcc rules.
2. You can easily customize cc / bcc rules in Auto CC / BCC Manager. Please click New button to create new cc / bcc rules. See screenshot:
3. If you want to cc or bcc yourself when sending emails, please select All outing e-mail, and then please click Recipients button to specify your email account for receiving the cc / bcc emails. See screenshot:
4. Pleas click to select one contact or multiple contacts you want to cc to, and then click Cc - > button or Bcc - > button.
5. In the Auto CC / BCC Manager, please check the rule you want to enable for controlling cc or bcc when sending emails in Outlook. Tip: you can create multiple rules, but the unchecked rules will not take effect.
Notes: You can easily enable or disable the Auto CC / BCC feature as follows:
Auto CC / BCC is enabled:
Auto CC / BCC is disabled:
You can easily customize rules for controlling cc / bcc when sending emails in Auto CC / BCC Manager.
You can easily customize a cc / bcc rule as you want.
Create a cc / bcc rule to auto cc / bcc when sending an email from specific account;
Create a cc / bcc rule to auto cc / bcc when the sending email's subject contains specific keywords;
Create a cc / bcc rule to auto cc / bcc when the sending email's attachment name contains specific keywords;
Create a cc / bcc rule to auto cc / bcc when sending to specific persons and so on.
No matter the cc / bcc rules are simple or complicated, you can easily create them in Auto CC / BCC Manager.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoIs there any way you can turn off the notification that an email has been auto BCC'd? Very annoying!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoI've tried using Auto BCC but it is not working. I've followed the instruction as detailed above. What am I missing?