Easily block multiple sender domains at once in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Besides blocking a sender domain at a time, are you looking for a quick way to block multiple sender domains all at once in Outlook? With Kutools for Outlook’s Block Sender Domains utility, you can not only block single sender domain per time but also block multiple sender domains all at once with just one click in Outlook.
1. Hold Ctrl key to select the emails that include the sender domains you want to block. Then click Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Emails Filter.
2. In a popping up Kutools for Outlook dialog box, please click the OK button. Then this Junk Email Filter utility is turned on.
3. And then click Block Sender Domains from the Junk drop down list. See screenshot:
4. When a prompt box showing up, click OK to close it.
- The sender domains of selected emails have been added to the blocked list, you can preview them in the Rule Manager.
- If you just want to block single email sender domain, please select an email and then apply the utility.
- Besides the above method, you can also block single email sender domain by the following instructions.
1. Right-click an email.
2. Select Junk (Kutools) > Block Sender Domains from the list. See screenshot:
After adding the sender domains to the blocked list, all the receiving emails with these domains will be filtered to the spam folder.
If you have already created block sender domains rule automatically with the above method, and now want to manually add some sender domains to the existing rule. You can do it as follows.
1. Please click Kutools > Junk > Rule Manager to open the Junk Email Filter Manager window. See screenshot:
2. Now the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog pops up, please double click the Block Domain rule you have already created to open it.
3. In the Junk dialog, click on the button in the “From” address contains field.
4. In the Text Contains dialog, click the New button.
5. In the Search Text dialog box, type in the email domain you want to block, and then click Add button to add it to the Search List box. And then click OK to close the dialog.
6. When it returns to the Text Contains dialog box, you can see the email domain you added in step 5 is listed in the Text box. Please repeat the above step 4 and 5 until all needed email domains are added to the rule, and then click the OK button.
7. Now, please click OK in the Junk dialog to return to the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog. And then click OK to finish all the settings and close the dialog.
- Make sure the Junk Email Filter is turning on when you work.
- Click the Enable Junk Email Filter again will turn off the whole Junk feature. If you only want to disable a certian rule, please go to the Junk Email Filter Manager to uncheck the rule.
- If you want to block empty subject messages, please check the Treat subject-less-free messages as spam option in the Junk Email Filter Manager window. After that, when emails with empty subject arriving, they will be filtered to the Junk Email folder automatically.
- Check the Display the rule description inline wrap option, the rule description will display as inline wrap if they are too long to fully display in one line of the window.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.