Easily block multiple sender domains at once in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Besides blocking a sender domain at a time, are you looking for a quick way to block multiple sender domains all at once in Outlook? With Kutools for Outlook’s Block Senders Domain utility, you can not only block single sender domain per time but also block multiple sender domains all at once with just one click in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Hold Ctrl key to select the emails that include the sender domains you want to block.
2. Then click Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Emails Filter to turn on this Junk Email Filter utility.
3. And then click Block Sender Domains from the Junk drop down list. See screenshot:
4. When a prompt box showing up, click OK to close it.
And the specified sender domains have been added to the blocked list, you can preview them in the Junk Email Filter Manager.
When you just want to block single email sender domain, please select an email and then apply the utility.
Besides the above method, you can also block single email sender domain by the following instructions.
1. Right-click on the email.
2. Then select Junk (Kutools) > Block Sender Domains from the list. See screenshot:
After adding the sender domains to the blocked list, all the receiving emails with these domains will be filtered to the spam folder.
If you want to manually add sender domains to block sender domains list in your Outlook. You can do it as follows.
1. Please click Kutools > Junk > Junk Email Filter Manager to enable the Junk Email Filter Manager utility. See screenshot:
2. Now the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog pops up, please double click on the Block Domain rule you have already created.
3. In the Junk dialog, click on the button in the “From” address contains field.
4. In the following Text Contains dialog, double click on the email domain group which you want to add new email domain in.
5. Then, under Search Text, type in the email domain you want to block, and then click on Add button. After finish adding email domains, please click OK to close the dialog.
6. Now, please click OK twice in the following two dialogs to return to the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog. In this dialog, click OK to finish all the settings and close the dialog.
1. Make sure that the Junk Email Filter is turning on when you work.
2. If you want to turn off this function, you can click Enable Junk Email Filter to close it, or you can go to the Junk Email Filter Manager to uncheck the rules that you don’t need.
3. This utility cannot be applied in Exchange account.
100+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!