Easily block multiple sender domains at once in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Besides blocking a sender domain at a time, are you looking for a quick way to block multiple sender domains all at once in Outlook? With Kutools for Outlook’s Block Sender Domains utility, you can not only block single sender domain per time but also block multiple sender domains all at once with just one click in Outlook.
1. Hold Ctrl key to select the emails whose sender domains you want to block, and click Kutools > Junk > Block Sender Domains.
2. When a prompt box showing up, click OK to close it.
3. Go ahead to click Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter.
4. In a popping up Kutools for Outlook dialog box, please click the OK button. Then this Junk Email Filter utility is turned on.
- The sender domains of selected emails have been added to the blocked list, you can preview them in the Junk Email Filter Manager.
- If you just want to block single email sender domain, please select an email and then apply the utility.
- Besides the above method, you can also block one or multiple email sender domains by the following instructions.
1. Right click one or multiple emails.
2. Select Junk (Kutools) > Block Sender Domains from the list. See screenshot:
After adding the sender domains to the blocked list, all the receiving emails with these domains will be filtered to the Junk folder.
If you have already created block sender domains rule automatically with the above method, and now want to manually add, edit, or delete some sender domains to the existing rule, you can do it as follows.
1. Please click Kutools > Junk > Rule Manager to open the Junk Email Filter Manager window. See screenshot:
2. Now the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog pops up, please double click the Block Domain rule you have already created to open it.
Tips: You can also click to highlight the Block Domain rule, and click the Edit button to edit it.
3. Now the Junk Rule Wizard opens, you can change the criteria and sender domains by clicking the underlined text, see screenshot:
4. Now the Text Contains dialog pops out, and you can add new domains, edit existing domains, delete, tick, or untick domains as you need. After finishing your operations, click OK to save the changes.
- Click this button to add new domains. It will open the Search Text dialog. In the Search Text dialog, type a domain into the New Search Text box, click the Add button, and then click the OK button. Then the new domain is added to the Text Contains dialog.
- Click this button to edit the currently selected domain.
- Click this button to remove the currently selected domain.
- Click this button to select all domains added in the Text Contains dialog.
- Reversely select the domains in the Text Contains dialog.
5. It returns to the Junk Rule Wizard, and you can see the underline domains changed based on your modifications. Click Next button to go ahead.
6. In the next Junk Rule Wizard window, set the exceptions you need, if you want to skip this step, please click Next button directly, see screenshot:
7. In the last Junk Rule Wizard window, specify the rule name, rule notes and other options you need, and click Ok button to finish the settings, see screenshot:
8. Then it returns to the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog, remain the Block Domain rule ticked, and click Ok to close the dialog.
- Make sure the Junk Email Filter is turning on when you work.
- Click the Enable Junk Email Filter again will turn off the whole Junk feature. If you only want to disable a certain rule, please go to the Junk Email Filter Manager and uncheck the rule.
- Check the Display the rule description inline wrap option, the rule description will display as inline wrap if they are too long to fully display in one line of the window.
- In the Junk Email Filter Manger, click to highlight the Block Domain rule, and you can click the underline text in the Rule description section to edit the rule name, rule notes, and domains directly.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.