Quickly change the default saving folder for attachments in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
In Outlook, if you need to change another folder as the default folder for saving attachments, Kutools for Outlook’s Default Folder for Saving Attachments option which can help you configure the default folder for saving your attachments easily.
After installing Kutools for Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Launch your Outlook, and click Kutools > Options, see screenshot:
2. In the Options dialog box, click Others tab, and then click button beside the Default Folder for Saving Attachments section, see screenshot:
3. In the popped out Select Folder dialog, please specify a folder as the default location to save the attachments, and click Select Folder button located at the bottom right of the dialog, see screenshot:
4. And then click OK button in the Options dialog box, it will remind you to restart the Outlook to take the changing effect. Click OK button, see screenshot:
5. Then, restart your Outlook. From now on, when you save the attachments, they will be saved to the default folder you have specified.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.