Pop up a reminder based on specific text when forgetting attachments in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Have you ever suffered to forget to attach the important files when sending Emails? In Outlook 2013 and later versions, there is a feature to detect if you have forgotten to attach the file you want to send. However, it only supports several words, such as attachment, attached….
Here is a useful feature, Remind me when I send a message that’s missing attachment of Kutools for Outlook, with this utility, you can specify any texts or words for getting a reminder when sending email without attachments.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
With the Kutools for Outlook’s Remind me when I send a message that’s missing attachment feature, you can quickly deal with this job as following steps:
1. Click Kutools > Email Warning > Remind me when I send a message that’s missing attachments > Manager, see screenshot:
2. In the Remind me when I send a message that’s missing attachments dialog box, click Add button, and then, in the popping out Kutools for Outlook dialog box, type the keywords to pop out the warning box based on, see screenshots:
3. Then, click OK button, you will see the desired keywords have been displayed into the list box, and you can enter many keywords separately into the list box as you need, see screenshot:
4. After inserting the keywords, click Ok button to close this dialog box.
5. Then, you should enable this feature by clicking Kutools > Email Warning > Remind me when I send a message that’s missing attachments > enable, see screenshot:
6. Now, when you create an Email which body or subject contains any of the keywords you specified in the Remind me when sending a message that may be missing attachments dialog, and there is no attachment on the email, when clicking the Send button, a prompt warning box will pop out as below screenshot shown:
Click Don’t send button, you will stay in the Message window, click Send anyway button, the email sent without attchments.
Note: If you want to disable this feature, please click Kutools > Email Warning > Remind me when I send a message that’s missing attachments again to disable it.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.