Quickly combine multiple same type folders from different accounts into one folder
Kutools for Outlook
If there are multiple Email accounts in your Outlook, it may be troublesome for you to deal with the messages, contacts or other items in the different accounts separately. In this case, you can combine all the folders, which are in the same type into one single folder. Such as combining all inboxes folders into one folder, all contacts folder into one and so on. With Kutools for Outlook’s Consolidating Folders feature, you can combine multiple same type folders from different accounts into one folder quickly and easily.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To consolidate multiple inboxes or other items from different accounts or same account into one single folder, please do as this:
1. Click Kutools Plus > Folder related > Consolidating Folders, see screenshot:
Tip: While you apply this utility, a dialog pops out to remind you that it does not support IMAP and Exchange account, you can check No more reminders checkbox to not display this reminder any more.
2. In the Merge multiple folders into one dialog box, choose Mail and Post Items Folder or other options that you want to combine in the drop-down list, see screenshot:
3. And then, click Add button to go to the Please select folders dialog, in this dialog box, check the folders that you want to combine, see screenshot:
4. Then, click OK to return to the Merge multiple folders into one dialog, and then, click button in Destination Folder section to choose one folder to locate the combined messages (you can create a new folder to place the messages too), see screenshot:
5. At last, you can specify the time range that you want to combine items, and if you want to move the items from the original folders, please check Move items instead of copy option, see screenshot:
6. After finishing the settings, please click OK, when finish combining, a prompt box will pop out to remind you that the combine operation is completed, and you can go to the specified folder to view the result.
Note: This feature also can help you to combine multiple calendars, contact, note, task, journal folders separately into one specific folder as you need.
Demo: Combine multiple inboxes / calendars / contacts from different accounts into one specific folder
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.