Quickly delete all emails with same subject in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Have you ever received multiple emails with same subject? Do you want to delete them all at once? With Kutools for Outlook’s Delete by Subject utility, you can easily delete all emails with same subject at once.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Kutools for Outlook’s Delete By Subject utility provides you with the functions of not only deleting all emails with same subject directly from Outlook, but also deleting all emails with same subject in a certain date range. You can quickly get it done by follows.
1. Select an email that you want to delete all emails having the same subject with the selected one.
2. Please apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Relative Current > By Subject. See screenshot:
3. In the By Subject dialog box, you need to:
Directly delete all emails with same subject at once
1). Please click the All button in the left pane under Filter Conditions. Then you can see all emails with the same email subject are listed in the dialog box.
2). Now please click Delete button to start deleting emails. See screenshot:
Delete all emails with same email subject at once in a certain date range
1). In the By Sender dialog box, select the Date Range box in the left bar under Filter Conditions. See screenshot:
2). To select the date range, please click button in the Start: field and select the certain start date from the perpetual calendar, then specify an end date with the same way. See screenshot:
3). After finish selecting the date range, you can see all emails with the same email subject in the date range are listed in the dialog box, please click Delete button to delete all the selected emails.
4. Now, wait until a dialog box popping up to show you how many emails have been deleted. And then click OK button. See screenshot:
Then the By Sender dialog box will be closed automatically after clicking OK button.
1. This tool is only applied to the current selected folder, excluding its subfolders.
2. By default, the listed mails are all selected, you can click the Inverse button to unselect them. Or click Check All button to select them all at once again.
3. You can also manually select the emails by checking the boxes in the dialog box.
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365