Easily merge duplicate contacts in specified contacts folder in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
If there are a number of duplicate contacts existing in your Outlook Contacts folder, it will be tedious and time-consuming for you to clean up all the duplicates. But with the Merge Duplicate Contacts utility of Kutools for Outlook, you can easily merge all duplicates by certain fields in specified contacts folder in outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To easily merge all duplicate contacts in specified contacts folder in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Click Kutools > Duplicate Contacts. See screenshot:
2. In the Duplicate Contacts dialog, check the contact folders you want to find the duplicates and merge in Please select contacts folder(s) section.
3. Click Next, in the Settings dialog, check the criteria you want to compare contacts based on in Please select Contacts fields for duplicate comparison section.
Tip: check Search duplicates in selected Contacts folders option to compare contacts across folders, uncheck to compare contacts only in the same folder.
4. Click Next, check Merge duplicates option.
5. Click Next to go on, choose backup or not as you need in Back Up section, and select one option you want to operate the result in Result information section. Check Display all contacts checkbox to list all contacts in the last step.
Tip: If you check Prompt to back up option, it will pop out two dialog for ensuring backup and select a folder to place backup.
6. Click Next (if you backup, will click OK), all duplicate contacts have been found, in Contacts folders section, the total number of duplicates in each folder is list, in the Contact list/Duplicate Contact list section, all contacts and duplicate contacts are list.
7. Click Execute, all duplicate contacts are merged into one.
8. Click Close to exist.
Kutools for Outlook includes 20+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook. Free to try with no limitation in 45 days. Download the free trial now!
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365