Easily merge folders across different accounts to a single data file in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
You may know how to merge multiple Outlook folders into one from an account, but have you ever tried to merge specific Outlook folders across different accounts into a data file? Here the Merge folders into data file utility of Kutools for Outlook can achieve it.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
Please do as follows to merge folders across different accounts to a data file with the Merge folders to data file utility.
1. Launch your Outlook, click Kutools Plus > Folder related > Merge folders into data file. See screenshot:/p>
2. A Kutools for Outlook dialog pops up to tell you that the feature does not support the IMAP and Exchange account, click the OK button to close it.
3. In the Merge multiple folders into a data file window, click the Add button.
4. In the next Please select folders window, please check the folders across different accounts that you will merge into a data file, and click the OK button.
5. When it returns back to the Merge multiple folders into a data file window, please do as follows.
- 1). Click the button in the Destination data file section. In the Select data file dialog, select an existing data file or create a new data file to store the merged folders.
- 2). It is optional to process items in selected folders during a specific time range. You just need to check the two time range boxes in the Time Range section and specify the date and time as you need. Otherwise, it will process all items by default.
- 3). In the Folder structure section, it is optional to keep a folder structure or not based on your needs.
- 4). In the Folder Name section, it is also optional to add a data file name or a date range identity to the folder name after merging. Otherwise, it will keep the original folder name by default.
- 5). By default, items are copied to the destination data file. If you want to move the items instead of copy, check the Move items instead of copy box.
- 6). Click the OK button. See screenshot:
6. Wait until a Kutools for Outlook dialog pops up to remind of the task completion. Click OK to finish.
Now, all the folders you specified have been merged into the new data file, you can go to the Folders view to check for folders, see screenshot:
Kutools for Outlook: with more than 100 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download and free trial Now!
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.