Never block multiple emails by message senders in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Besides block sender function for junk emails, there is also a never block sender function for your good emails. Kutools for Outlook, a handy add-in, provides you with a useful utility of not only never blocking a single email by message sender, but also never blocking multiple emails at once per time in Outlook.
Never block multiple emails by message senders in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Select the multiple emails that you want to set these email senders as never block senders.
2. Then please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Junk > Never Block Senders. See screenshot:
3. And a prompt box will appear to tell you the sender addresses that you selected have been added to the never blocked list, then click OK to close it.
With Kutools for Outlook’s Never Block Senders utility, you can not only add multiple email senders to never block sender list at once, but also add single email sender.
1. For adding single email sender to never block sender list, as the above method mentioned, in this part, you should just select an email and then apply this utility.
2. Besides the above method, you can also apply this utility by right-clicking on the certain email, and then select Junk (Kutools) > Never Block Senders. See screenshot:
After finish setting the Never Block Sender, the emails with those email senders will never be filtered as junk email when receiving them.
The following method will tell you how to manually add email senders to never block sender list in Outlook.
1. Please apply the Rule Manager utility by clicking Kutools > Junk > Rule Manager. See screenshot:
2. When the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog pops up, click the Never Block Senders item into the list box, then you can change the criteria and sender addresses by clicking the underlined text from the Rules Descriptions box, see screenshot:
3. In the Text Contains dialog, you can insert new senders, edit, delete, enable or disable the current senders as you need, see screenshot:
Tips: If you want to add new senders that you don't want to block, click the New button in the Text Contains dialog box, and in the following Search Text box, type the new sender address and click Add button, see screenshot:
And the new sender address has been inserted into the Text Contains dialog box as below screenshot shown:
Note: Repeat this step to add other sender addresses that you won't block in the Text Contains dialog.
4. Click OK in the Text Contains dialog to back to Junk Email Filter Manager dialog box, you can see the underline senders have been changed based on your modifications. Remain the Never Block Sender rule ticked, and click Ok to finish all the settings.
1. Make sure that the Junk Email Filter is turning on when you start using your Outlook. And you can click Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter, and in the following prompt box, click OK button to activate this utility.
2. In the Junk Email Filter Manager, there are some example rules which can help you to understand how to create rules you need.
3. In the Junk Email Filter Manager, if your rule conditions are too long, you can check Display the rule description inline wrap option to make the rule inline wrap.
4. If you have created multiple rules into the Junk Email Filter Manager, these rules will be executed from the top down. For example, if the email complies with the first rule, this email will be moved to the Junk folder, and the following second, third rule are not executed. If the email complies with the first rule to stay in the inbox, but in accordance with the second rule, it will be moved to the spam folder.
5.If you have set the Stop processing other rules option from the Junk Rule Wizard for the first rule, the other rules will not be executed when the first rule execute.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.