Never block multiple emails by message senders in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Besides block sender function for junk emails, there is also a never block sender function for your good emails. Kutools for Outlook, a handy add-in, provides you with a useful utility of not only never blocking a single email by message sender, but also never blocking multiple emails at once per time in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Never block multiple emails by message senders in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Select the multiple emails that you want to set these email senders as never block senders.
2. Then please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Junk > Never Block Senders. See screenshot:
3. And a prompt box will appear to tell you the sender addresses that you selected have been added to the never blocked list, then click OK to close it.
With Kutools for Outlook’s Never Block Senders utility, you can not only add multiple email senders to never block sender list at once, but also add single emails sender.
1. For adding single email sender to never block sender list, as the above method mentioned, in this part, you should just select an email and then apply this utility.
2. Besides the above method, you can also apply this utility by right-clicking on the certain email, and then select Junk (Kutools) > Never Block Senders. See screenshot:
After finish setting the Never Block Sender, the emails with those email senders will never be filtered as junk email when receiving them.
The following method will tell you how to manually add email senders to never block sender list in Outlook.
1. Please apply the Junk Email Filter Manager utility by clicking Kutools > Junk > Junk Email Filter Manager. See screenshot:
2. When the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog pops up, click on the Never Block tab, and then double click on the Never Block Senders rule which you have already created.
3. And now, click on button in the “From:” address contains field. See screenshot:
4. In the Text Contains dialog, double click on the sender group that you want to add new email senders in.
5. Under New Search Text, type in the email address that you want to never block in your Outlook, and then click Add button. After finish adding all addresses, please click OK to close it.
6. Now, click OK twice in the following two dialogs to return to the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog. And then click OK to finish all settings.
1. Make sure that the Junk Email Filter is turning on when you start using your Outlook. And you can click Kutools > Junk Email Filter > Enable Junk Email Filter to activate this utility.
100+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!