Never block multiple emails by message senders in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Besides block sender function for junk emails, there is also a never block sender function for your good emails. Kutools for Outlook, a handy add-in, provides you with a useful utility of not only never blocking a single email by message sender, but also never blocking multiple emails at once per time in Outlook.
Never block multiple emails by message senders in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Select the multiple emails that you want to set these email senders as never block senders.
2. Then please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Junk > Never Block Senders. See screenshot:
3. And a prompt box will appear to tell you the sender addresses that you selected have been added to the never blocked list, then click OK to close it.
With Kutools for Outlook’s Never Block Senders utility, you can not only add multiple email senders to never block sender list at once, but also add single emails sender.
1. For adding single email sender to never block sender list, as the above method mentioned, in this part, you should just select an email and then apply this utility.
2. Besides the above method, you can also apply this utility by right-clicking on the certain email, and then select Junk (Kutools) > Never Block Senders. See screenshot:
After finish setting the Never Block Sender, the emails with those email senders will never be filtered as junk email when receiving them.
The following method will tell you how to manually add email senders to never block sender list in Outlook.
1. Please apply the Rule Manager utility by clicking Kutools > Junk > Rule Manager. See screenshot:
2. When the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog pops up, click on the Never Block tab, and then double click on the Never Block Senders rule which you have already created.
3. And now, click on button in the “From:” address contains field. See screenshot:
4. In the Text Contains dialog, you can create new addresses, delete the original or edit them as you need. See screenshot:
6. Now, click OK twice in the following two dialogs to return to the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog. And then click OK to finish all settings.
1. Make sure that the Junk Email Filter is turning on when you start using your Outlook. And you can click Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter, and in the following prompt box, click OK button to activate this utility.
2. In the Junk Email Filter Manager, there are some example rules which can help you to understand how to create rules you need.
3. In the Junk Email Filter Manager, check the Treat subject-less-free messages as spam option can help you to block all receiving emails which have not subjects as junk emails.
4. In the Junk Email Filter Manager, if your rule conditions are too long, you can check Display the rule description inline wrap option to make the rule inline wrap.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.