Never block multiple emails by message sender domains in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Do you want to quickly never block multiple emails at once by message sender domains in Outlook? With Kutools for Outlook’s Never Block Sender Domain utility, you can quickly get it done with just one click.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Please hold the Ctrl key and select the emails that you want to add their domains to the safe list.
2. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Junk > Never Block Sender Domains. See screenshot:
3. After clicking Never Block Sender Domain, a prompt box will pop out, please click OK to close the dialog.
And the selected sender domains have been added to the never blocked list, you can go to the Junk Email Filter Manager under the Junk to preview the rule, in the dialog box, you can edit, delete, export or import the rules you are created.
Besides never block multiple email senders domain, Kutools for Outlook’s Never Block Sender Domain utility can also never block single email sender domain in Outlook. You can get it done as follows.
1. As the above method mentioned, if you want to never block single email sender domain, you should just select an email and then apply this utility.
2. You can also apply this utility by right-clicking on the email, and then select Junk (Kutools) > Never Block Sender Domains. See screenshot:
After finish setting the Never Block Sender Domain, the emails with those email senders domain will never be filtered as junk emails when receiving them.
The following instructions will show you how to manually add the sender domains to never block senders list in Outlook.
1. Please click Kutools > Junk > Junk Email Filter Manager. See screenshot:
2. When the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog pops up, click on Never Block tab, and then double click on the Never Block Domain rule which you have created.
3. When the Junk dialog pops up, click on the button in the “From:” address contains field.
4. Then double click on the email domain group in the Text Contains dialog.
5. In the Search Text dialog, under New Search Text, type in the email domain which you want to never block. And then click on Add button. After finish adding email domains, please click OK to close the dialog.
6. Then please click OK twice in the following two dialogs to return to the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog. In this dialog, click OK to finish all the settings and close the dialog.
Make sure that the Junk is turning on when you start using your Outlook. And you can click Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter to activate this utility.
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365