Never block multiple emails by message sender domains in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Do you want to quickly never block multiple emails at once by message sender domains in Outlook? With Kutools for Outlook’s Never Block Sender Domains utility, you can quickly get it done with just one click.
1. Please hold the Ctrl key and select the emails that you want to add their domains to the safe list.
2. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Junk > Never Block Sender Domains. See screenshot:
3. Then a prompt box pops out, please click OK to close the dialog.
- The sender domains of selected emails have been added to the never blocked list, you can go to the Rule Manager under the Junk to preview the rule, in the dialog box, you can edit, delete, export or import the rules as you need.
- Besides never block multiple email senders domains, Kutools for Outlook’s Never Block Sender Domains utility can also never block single email sender domain in Outlook. You can get it done as follows.
1. You just need to select an email and then apply this utility as the above steps shown.
2. You can also apply this utility by right-clicking an email in the mailing list, and then select Junk (Kutools) > Never Block Sender Domains.
After finish setting the Never Block Sender Domains, the emails with those email sender domains will never be filtered as junk emails when receiving them.
If you have created never block sender domains rule with above method, and now want to manually add other sender domains to the existing rule. Please do as follows.
1. Please click Kutools > Junk > Rule Manager. See screenshot:
2. When the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog pops up, click on the Never Block tab, and then double click the Never Block Domain rule which you have created.
3. Then the Junk dialog box pops up, click on the button in the “From:” address contains field.
4. In the openning Text Contains dialog box, click the New button.
5. In the Search Text dialog, type an email domain in the New Search Text box, click the Add button to add the domain to the Search List box, and then click OK to close the dialog.
6. Then it returns to the Text Contains dialog box, you can see the email domain you specified in step 5 is listed in the Text box. Repeat the above step 4 and 5 until all needed email domains are added, and then click the OK button.
7. Click OK in the Junk dialog box to return to the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog, and then click OK to finish all the settings.
- Make sure the Junk Email Filter is turning on when you work. Please click Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter, and in the popping up Kutools for Outlook dialog box, click the OK button.
- Click the Enable Junk Email Filter again will turn off the whole Junk feature. If you only want to disable a certian rule, please go to the Junk Email Filter Manager to uncheck the rule.
- If you want to block empty subject messages, please check the Treat subject-less-free messages as spam option in the Junk Email Filter Manager window. After that, when emails with empty subject arriving, they will be filtered to the Junk Email folder automatically.
- Check the Display the rule description inline wrap option, the rule description will display as inline wrap if they are too long to fully display in one line of the window.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.