Never block multiple emails by message sender domains in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Do you want to quickly never block multiple emails at once by message sender domains in Outlook? With Kutools for Outlook’s Never Block Sender Domains utility, you can quickly get it done with just one click.
1. Please hold the Ctrl key and select the emails that you want to add their domains to the safe list, and apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Junk > Never Block Sender Domains. See screenshot:
2. Then a prompt box pops out, please click OK to close the dialog.
3. Go ahead to click Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter to run the never block rule.
4. In the popping out Kutools for Outlook dialog, click the OK button.
- The sender domains of selected emails have been added to the never blocked list, you can go to the Rule Manager under the Junk to preview the rule, in the dialog box, you can edit, delete, export or import the rules as you need.
- You can also never block one or multiple email sender domains in Outlook as follows.
1. Select one or multiple emails in the mailing list.
2. Right click the emails, and select Junk (Kutools) > Never Block Sender Domains.
After finish setting the Never Block Sender Domains, the emails with those email sender domains will never be filtered as junk emails when receiving them.
If you have created never block sender domains rule with above method, and now want to manually add new sender domains, edit or remove existing domains in the rule, please do as follows.
1. Please click Kutools > Junk > Rule Manager. See screenshot:
2. When the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog pops up, click on the Never Block tab, click to highlight the Never Block Domain rule, and click the Edit button to edit it.
Tips: You can also double click the Never Block Domain rule which you have created to edit it.
3. Then the Junk Rule dialog box pops up, and the with specific words in the sender's address option is ticked (the specific words are replaced with domains). Click the underline domains within the option to edit them.
4. In the opening Text Contains dialog box, you can add new domains, edit or delete existing domains, and select or unselect domains as you need. After finishing your operations, click the OK button to save your changes.
- Click this button to add new domains. It will open the Search Text dialog. In the Search Text dialog, type a domain or select a contact by the Address button into the New Search Text box, click the Add button, and then click the OK button. Then the new domain is added to the Text Contains dialog.
- Click this button to edit the currently selected domain.
- Click this button to remove the currently selected domain.
- Click this button to select all domains added in the Text Contains dialog.
- Reversely select the domains in the Text Contains dialog.
5. It returns to the Junk Rule dialog, and you can see the underline domains changed based on your modifications. Click the Ok button to go ahead.
6. Then it returns to the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog, and then click OK to finish all the settings.
- Make sure the Junk Email Filter is turning on when you work. Please click Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter, and in the popping up Kutools for Outlook dialog box, click the OK button.
- Click the Enable Junk Email Filter again will turn off the whole Junk feature. If you only want to disable a certain rule, please go to the Junk Email Filter Manager, and uncheck the rule.
- If you want to block empty subject messages, please check the Treat subject-less-free messages as spam option in the Junk Email Filter Manager window. After that, when emails with empty subject arriving, they will be filtered to the Junk Email folder automatically.
- Check the Display the rule description inline wrap option, the rule description will display as inline wrap if they are too long to fully display in one line of the window.
- In the Junk Email Filter Manger, you can view or edit the rule name, rule notes, and rule conditions for a rule easily as follows: click to highlight the rule, click underline texts in the Rule description section, and edit the content in the popping out dialog.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.