Never block emails by message subject in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Kutools for Outlook not only can provides you the utility of blocking email by subject but also provides you the utility of never blocking emails by message subject in Outlook. With Kutools for Outlook’s Never Block Email Subject utility, you can easily configure the subject that you regard as the safe subject.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. If you have a certain email with the subject that you want to configure as the never blocked subject. Then select this email.
2. And then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Junk > Never Block Subject. See screenshot:
3. And a Search Text dialog will pop out. Then the email subject will be automatically added in the field under New Search Text. Please click Add to add the text to the Search List. See screenshot:
1. If you don’t want to use the selected email subject, remove it and then type in the texts you need and click Add.
2. If you repeat the adding operation, you can see there is the “and” relationship among texts.
4. And finally click OK to finish the operation, then a prompt box pop out, click OK to close it.
And the specified subjects you entered have been added to the safe list in the Junk Email Filter Manager. In the dialog box, you can create other new rules, edit or delete the rules, meanwhile, you can export or import them.
If you want to add other subjects to the never blocked list, you can follow above steps, and among the rules, their relationship is “and”. And you can also use “or” relationship by editing the rules in the Junk Email Filter Manager, please do it as follows.
1. Please click Kutools > Junk > Junk Email Filter Manager.
2. When the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog pops out, click Never Block tab. In Never Block section, click on the rule and then click Edit to display the Junk dialog. In Subject contains field, clicking on button.
3. Then it will display the Text Contains dialog, please click New to pop out the Search Text box. In Search Text dialog, type in your subject texts and then click Add. After finish adding texts, please click OK to close it.
4. Then it will turn to the previous dialog, in this dialog, you can see the detailed information includes the “and” and “or” relationship among the texts of the Never Block Subject rule under Text contains description. Please click OK to close the dialog.
5. Now please click OK twice in the following two dialogs to finish all settings.
And when the emails which contain the specific subjects are received, they are not filtered as junk emails.
Note: Make sure that the Junk Email Filter is turning on when you start using your Outlook. And you can click Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter to activate this utility.
100+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!