Quickly remove all duplicate recipients from To/Cc/Bcc fields in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
When you creating/replying/forwarding messages in Outlook, duplicate recipient names may occur in the To/Cc/Bcc fields. But how to quickly remove duplicates from these fields? Kutools for Outlook’s Duplicate Names utility can quickly remove all duplicate recipients from To/Cc/Bcc fields with only one click.
Click Kutools >> Duplicate Names in the Message Window. See screenshot:
For removing all duplicate recipient names from the To/Cc/Bcc fields in the message window, please do as follows:
1. Add recipients to the To/Cc/Bcc fields when composing/replying/forwarding a message in the Message window. See screenshot below:
2. Click Kutools > Duplicate Names to remove all duplicate recipients from the To/Cc/Bcc fields. See screenshot above:
And then all duplicate recipients are removed from the To/Cc/Bcc fields at once. See screenshots:
Note: With this utility, you can also remove duplicate meeting attendees when creating a new meeting invitation. See screenshots:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.