Easily rename one attachment of email in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Renaming attachment of email with your own name helps you easily recognizing it in Outlook. Actually, there is no method for you to rename an attachment of email in Outlook. In this article, we will show you a Rename utility of Kutools for Outlook, with this utility, you can easily rename a selected attachment of one email message in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please do as follows to rename an attachment of email in Outlook with Kutools for Outlook.
1. Get into an email folder, and select an email with the attachment which you want to rename.
2. In the Reading Pane, select an attachment to enable the Attachment Tools tab. See screenshot:
3. Then click Kutools under the Attachment Tools, and then click Rename.
4. In the Rename dialog box, remove the original name of the attachment in the Name box, type in a new name, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
Note: You need to keep the file extension during this process.
After clicking the OK button, the selected attachment of the specified email is renaming successfully. See screenshot:
Note: You can quickly rename multiple attachments of selected email at once with the Rename All utility of Kutools for Outlook.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.