Always reply massages with default account/same email address in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Typically, when multiple email accounts are configured in Outlook, the application defaults to using the account that has received the email to send replies. However, if you'd prefer to always use your default email account for replying to all messages, there's a straightforward solution. With Kutools for Outlook, there's an option specifically designed to help you reply to all emails using your default account effortlessly.
To use the default account to reply all received massages, you just need to check an option in Kutools for Outlook’s Options dialog.
1. Enable Outlook, and click Kutools > Options.
2. In the Options dialog, under the Reply tab, check the Always reply with default account checkbox.
3. Click OK. Now Outlook will always use the default account to reply all massages.
1. For users of Outlook 2013 or 2016, before using the Always reply with default account feature, ensure that the Open replies and forwards in a new window option is checked. You can find this under File > Options > Mail.
2. To change the default account in Outlook, navigate to File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings.... In the Account Settings dialog that appears, you can select and modify the default account.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.