In general, if there are several email accounts in Outlook, it will automatically use the account which has received the emails to reply emails. If you want to always reply all massages with the default email account in Outlook, how can you get it done? There is an option in Kutools for Outlook, which can help you easily reply all emails with the default email account.
To use the default account to reply all received massages, you just need to check an option in Kutools for Outlook’s Options dialog.
Kutools for Outlook: Add more than 100 handy tools for Outlook, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Read More Free Trial Now
1. Enable Outlook, and click Kutools > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Options dialog, under Reply tab, check Always reply with default account checkbox in Account section. See screenshot:
3. Click OK. And now Outlook will always use the default account to reply all massages.
1. If you are using the Outlook 2013 / 2016, you also need to check Open replies and forwards in a new window in File > Options > Mail before using Always reply with default account. See screenshot:
2. You can change the default account by clicking File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings dialog, and change the default account. See screenshot: