Always reply massages with default account/same email address in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
In general, if there are several email accounts in Outlook, it will automatically use the account which has received the emails to reply emails. If you want to always reply all massages with the default email account in Outlook, how can you get it done? There is an option in Kutools for Outlook, which can help you easily reply all emails with the default email account.
To use the default account to reply all received massages, you just need to check an option in Kutools for Outlook’s Options dialog.
1. Enable Outlook, and click Kutools > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Options dialog, under Reply tab, check Always reply with default account checkbox in Account section. See screenshot:
3. Click OK. And now Outlook will always use the default account to reply all massages.
1. If you are using the Outlook 2013 / 2016, you also need to check Open replies and forwards in a new window in File > Options > Mail before using Always reply with default account. See screenshot:
2. You can change the default account by clicking File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings dialog, and change the default account. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.