Easily reply email with selected text only in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Normally when you click on the Reply button to reply an email in Outlook, it will reply it with or without (you can configure in the outlook options to reply email without any previous contents) the whole original message in Outlook. How about replying an email with some selected important text only in Outlook? The Reply Selection utility of Kutools for Outlook can help you easily solve this problem.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
You can do as follows to reply email with selected text only in Outlook with the Reply Selection utility of Kutools for Outlook.
1. Double click to open the email that you will reply with selected text only.
2. In the Message window, please select the text you need to include in the reply message only, then click Kutools > Reply Selection. See screenshot:
Then the RE email window pops up, you can see the selected text of the original email is listing in the email body. Please compose your email and then send it.
Note: This feature will not be applied if you don’t select any text in the message.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.