Quickly search all emails by an email sender in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
When you have received an email from A, and you need to search all emails which you have received from A all the time. Kutools for Outlook’s Emails contains the sender utility which can help you quickly search all emails from the selected email's sender in Outlook.
With Kutools for Outlook’s Emails contains the sender utility, you can quickly search all emails from selected email's sender in Outlook as follows:
1. Please select an email in your Outlook which you want to search all emails from its sender, and then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Search >Emails contains the sender. See screenshot:
2. After clicking Emails contains the sender, the email sender’s address will be automatically added to the Search field for searching all emails.
Notes: Besides, you can apply this utility by right-clicking on the email, and then select Find Related (Kutools) > By Sender > Emails contains the sender from the context menu. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agohow do I find my email from the gm.com
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoWhen trying to find old emails, is it possible to combine 2 searches together in KuTools eg can I find all the emails that I received from "Extend Office" between 1st Jan 2014 and 1st June 2014
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoYeah, I would like to know this too! This would essentially be the reason why I purchased this product or not, did you ever receive an answer from anybody?