Quickly search all emails based on the domain of the recipient in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
When you want to search all emails based on a recipient’s domain from a selected message in your Outlook, normally, you should type the recipient’s domain into the search box. But, if you have Kutools for Outlook, with its Emails with Recipient’s Domain feature, all emails with the recipient’s domain of the selected message will be searched and displayed with only one click.
For searching the emails with the selected email’s recipient’s domain, please do as this:
1. Select a message from the mailing list that you want to search emails based on its recipient’s domain, and then click Kutools > Search > Emails with Recipient’s Domain, see screenshot:
2. And the recipient domain of selected email will be automatically inserted into the Search filed, all the emails with the same email domain as the specified recipient domain have been listed immediately.
1. You can also right click at the email and then click Find Relative (Kutools) > By Recipient > Emails with Recipient’s Domain for searching the corresponding emails.
2. If there are multiple recipients in your selected email, the messages will be searched and displayed based on the first recipient’s domain.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.