Easily search all emails containing the recipient of selected message in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Normally, you can manually type the search criteria into the Instant Search box to search emails. For example, type the search criteria to:"Recipient Name" into the Instant Search box to search emails with the specified recipient in the To field. Here will recommend the search Emails Contain the Recipient feature of Kutools for Outlook. With this feature, you can easily search all emails containing the recipient of selected message in Outlook with only one click.
Search emails containing the recipient of selected message
Please do as follows to apply the search Emails Contain the Recipient feature to search emails containing the recipient of selected message in Outlook.
1. Select an email with the recipient you will search emails based on.
2. Click Kutools > Search > Emails Contain the Recipient. See screenshot:
Then the recipient’s email address is added into the Instant Search box automatically. And emails in all mailboxes containing this email address are searched out immediately.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.