Quickly search or find all emails from a specific person in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Normally, when you want to quickly search all emails of a specific sender in Outlook, you can type the from:“AAA@extendoffice.com” text into the Search box to filter all emails from this person. But with the handy Outlook tool-Kutools for Outlook, you can quickly search all emails from specific sender with the Emails from the sender feature.
With Kutools for Outlook’s Emails from the sender utility, you can quickly search all emails from a specific sender as follows:
Kutools for Outlook: With more than 100 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.
1. Click to select an email that you want to search all emails from this sender.
2. And then click Kutools > Search > Emails from the sender, see screenshot:
3. And then all emails from this specified person have been filtered out within all mailboxes, see screenshot:
Also you can right click at the email and click Find Related (Kutools) > By sender > Emails from the sender to search for all emails came from the sender.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.