Search messages from recipient in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
In Outlook, you can use the From utility under Search tab to search all emails that are from the sender in the selected message. But in some cases, you may want to search emails from the recipient in the selected message, but there is no built-in utility can help you. With Kutools for Outlook, the Emails from the Recipient utility will do you a favor.
Select the message that you want to search from the recipient, then click Kutools > Search > Emails from the Recipient.
Then the recipient’s email address has been added in the search box, and all messages that from the recipient have been listed.
1, You also can right click at the message that you want to search emails from the recipient, and click Find Related (Kutools) > By Recipient > Emails from the Recipient to apply this feature.
2, If you have selected multiple messages at once time, it searches the first message’s recipient.
3, If there are multiple recipients in the message, it searches the first recipient.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.