Quickly show total numbers of items or numbers of unread items in all Outlook folders
Kutools for Outlook
By default, Outlook shows the numbers of unread items in relative folders on the Navigation Pane as left screenshot shown. In general, you can change a folder’s properties and show the total number of all items. However, it will be tedious and time-consuming to change multiple folders’ properties one by one. Kutools for Outlook provides the All Folders Show Total Number of Items feature to show the total number of items in all folders by one click, on the contrary, the All Folders Show Number of Unread Items feature will show the number of unread items in all folders in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To show the total number of items in each folder on the Navigation Pane, please apply the All Folders Show Total Number of Items feature to get it done in bulk quickly.
Click Kutools Plus > Show Number of Items > All Folders show Total Number of Items. See screenshot:
And now all folders will have the total numbers as displaying in below screenshot. See screenshot:
To show the number of unread items in each folder on the Navigation Pane, the All Folders Show Number of Unread Items feature can achieve with clicks only.
Click Kutools Plus > Show Number of Items > All Folders Show Number of Unread Items. See screenshot:
And then you will have the number of unread items as displaying in below screenshot. See screenshot:
Tip: Both features do not work with search folders.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.