Quickly search emails sent to certain recipient in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
If you need to search all emails that are sent to the recipient of the specific email, how can you quickly get it done in Outlook? Here, the (Search) Emails Sent to the Recipient feature of Kutools for Outlook is recommended to solve this problem easily.
You can easily search all emails that are sent to the recipient of the currently selected email in Outlook as follows:
1. Select the email whose recipient you will search emails by, and click Kutools > Search > Emails Sent to the Recipient.
2. Then to:”Recipient Email Address” (Recipient Email Address will be replaced with the recipient’s email address of the currently selected email) is added in the Instant Search box. And all emails that are sent to the specified recipient will be found across all mailboxes.
1. The (Search) Emails Sent to the Recipient feature will search emails across all mailboxes by default. You can change the search scope in the Scope group on the Search Tools tab.
2. If there are two or more recipients in the selected email, the (Search) Emails Sent to the Recipient feature will search emails by the first recipient of the selected email.
3. You can also apply the (Search) Emails Sent to the Recipient feature by right clicking the specified email in the message list, and selecting Find Related (Kutools) > By Recipient > Emails Sent to the Recipient from the context menu.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.