Quickly list all bookmark names and navigate between bookmarks in Word
Kutools for Word
With Kutools for Word's Bookmark Pane utility, inserting bookmarks and managing bookmarks has never become so easy. It lists all bookmarks name within Bookmark Pane, and it is convenient to navigate among bookmarks by a simple click. To click on any bookmark within the Bookmark Pane, and it will immediately navigate to the position of the bookmark in current document. You can quickly apply following operations within Bookmark Pane.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Old Look of Office 2003 Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Click Kutools > Bookmark Pane. See the screenshot:
It's never been so easy for you to add or insert a bookmark in the document with Kutools for Word. You can easily insert bookmarks with the following method:
1. You just need to put the cursor at where you want to insert a new bookmark.
2. Then click the Insert button ( ) at the top of the bookmark pane to apply the Bookmark dialog. In the Bookmark dialog, type in the bookmark name, and then clicking OK button. A new bookmark will be inserted. See screenshot:
Tip: Bookmark name must begin with a letter.
All the bookmark names of the document will be listed in the Bookmark Pane, so you can easily manage all the bookmarks in the whole document. See screenshot:
You just need to click on any of the bookmark name in the Bookmark Pane, it will quickly navigate to the position of the bookmark in current document.
For example, when I click the first bookmark name (Bookmark) in the Bookmark Pane, it will navigate to the position of it in the right side of the document as shown in the below screenshot.
Then when I click on another bookmark name (Kutools for Excel) in the Bookmark Pane, it will immediately navigate to the position of the bookmark in the right side of the document as shown in the below screenshot.
Note: The button in the Bookmark Pane can also help you navigate to the location of the selected bookmark.
There are an easy way for you to remove bookmarks with Kutools for Word’s Bookmark Pane utility.
1. Select a certain bookmark you want to remove and click Remove Bookmark button on the top of Bookmark Pane. See screenshot:
2. For multiple bookmark removing at once, you need to hold down Ctrl key to select multiple bookmarks or all bookmarks within the Bookmark Pane, and then click Remove Bookmark button ( ) to remove all selected bookmarks.
1. Either insert bookmarks or remove bookmarks in the document, the Bookmark Pane will automatically refresh the bookmark list. If you are not sure about the refreshing of the bookmark, you can manually refresh them by clicking button in the Bookmark Pane.
2. The Grow Font button and the Shrink Font button can help you adjust the font size of the bookmark name in Bookmark Pane. See screenshot:
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;