Quickly convert images to equations in Word
Kutools for Word
When you need to edit the equations which have been converted to images by using the Kutools for Word’s Convert Equations to Images utility, you must convert those images back to equations first. Kutools for Word’s Convert Images to Equations utility can quickly convert images which have been converted into images by Convert Equations to Images utility to equations again in Word.
Click Kutools > Convert > Convert Images to Equations. See screenshot:
Note: This feature is not available for Word 2013.
If you want to convert all images to equations in a document as shown in the below screenshot, you can it done as follows:
1. Put your cursor out of any equations and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools> Convert > Covert Images to Equations.
2. You will see the results as shown in the below screenshots:
If you only want to convert all images to equations in a part of the document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please highlight and select a part of the document which you want to convert all images to equations. And then apply the utility by clicking Kutools> Convert > Covert Images to Equations.
2. You will see the results as shown in the screenshots:
- Quickly remove all blank or empty lines in Word
- Quickly convert all equations to images or pictures in Word
- Easily select all kinds of paragraphs in Word
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2021 - 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 / 11 and Windows Vista;