Quickly export or extract all images from a word document in Word
Kutools for Word
It is not easy to export or extract all images from a word document. Of course, you can try to export all images from a document by saving the document as a web page, but you cannot export or extract all images with specified image type, such as to export all images from a document to Png, Jpeg, Gif or other picture format as you need. With Kutools for Word’s Export Picture/Table to Images utility, you can quickly export or extract all images from a document with specified image type.
Click Kutools Plus > Export / Import > Export Picture/Table to Images. See the screenshot
Supposing you want to export or extract all images from a document as shown in the below screenshot, you can quickly get it done as follows:
1. Open the document that you want to export all images from it, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Export / Import > Export Picture/Table to Images
2. Please specify the settings in the Export Picture/Table to Images dialog box. See screenshot:
A: Please select Pictures from the Types drop-down list.
B: Please choose an image type from the Export format drop-down list, such as PNG, JPEG or other format as you need.
C: Select a folder to save the exported images in the Save directory section.
- Check the Create an index page box will create an index page of all images after exporting.
- Check the View Shape box helps to view certain image in the document when clicking it in the picture list box.
- For those images you don't want to export, please uncheck them manually in the picture list box.
3. Click Export button, and all images of the document will be exported to the specified folder. See screenshot:
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2021 - 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 / 11 and Windows Vista;